Friday, October 8, 2010

10 toughest things to get rid of

This is an article that I found on Yahoo's Green website. This is a very interesting article because it lists some of the hardest everyday household items that you cant just throw away. Some of the items on the list I had no idea that it was bad to throw away, making this article very informative to me. Not only did this article list off the hazardous materials, but it also told you why they were dangerous, and how to properly recycle them. I never realized how easy it is to recycle some of these items, as well as all the stores that will recycle your 'junk' for free. I really liked this article because it spoke out to the every day home owner on how they can be green and how to properly recycle their old stuff. The link to the article is below, enjoy.

http://green.yahoo.com/blog/the_conscious_consumer/151/10-toughest-things-to-get-rid-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment