So I was surfing the internet reading up on some news, when I came to the title, "Nine Tips of Cutting Down Paper Clutter at Home." I then looked at my desk and realized that I could use some help. A lot of Americans have the problem of using too much paper products, and there is no need for a lot of these paper products. Here are nine easy ways to help reduce paper clutter. I will just list them off, but if you are more interested, I will leave the link below so you can read into this further.
1. Sort papers by verb, file by noun
2. Enlist help in getting off mailing lists
3. Open your mail over the recyling bin
4. Pay your bills online
5. Scan paperwork and toss the originals
6. Spend 10 minutes a day organizing your papers
7. Create 'daily' and 'long-term' filing systems
8. Purge your old papers
9. Integrate a filing system with your home decor.
There you have it. Nine very easy steps to help reduce paper waste. Best of luck!
http://green.yahoo.com/blog/guest_bloggers/83/nine-tips-for-cutting-down-paper-clutter-at-home.html
No comments:
Post a Comment